lundi 2 février 2009

This is the end, my beautiful friend..




Hi everyone,

My journey is almost over and I have to head back to France. I shall leave Delhi for Geneva Tuesday, 3rd February. I am very exited to see my friends and family again, to eat french cheese, taste french wine and feel the snow powder under my snowboard. But I will always carry a little peace of India in my heart, for I already know I will come back someday to this amazing place.
But first let me tell you about the last days of my journey...



It started with a big jump forward (Mysore )

In spite of minor annoyances...


..strange clothing habits (Dotty in Cochin)...

...fighting with wilds animals (Mysore Palace)...

...unexpected/Awkward meeting (Chamundi Hill)...


...extreme level of dirtiness (Arambol's beach volley)...

...

We finally arrived safely on the paradise shores of GOA



I would like to thank some special people I have met on my tour .
Guys,I had a wonderful time traveling with you . You made my journey magical and unique.
So Thank to :
Fred & Azy from Switzerland,
Carmen & Roman from Spain/Gremany,
The Capi di Capi of Roompa, he shall reckonish himself,
Ben 666 from Arizona that I have met in Mondawa & Kumily
Popi, Aline, and Quensy who have host us when we needed it.
Shikharmathur, Jackobs (Isreal), Francesca,
Eloise, a beautiful french who did Katjoraho and Hampi with us
Mitchell and Debbie, may you travel safely throughout the world and bring more music to it.
The old Dutch guy than advise me not to eat chicken in the street just after I finished my Masala Chicken,
Majdouline, Micka, Hugues, Pascal les francophones du Nepal,
SiddHarta Koirala, Actor and film Realisator,
Juliette & Tartif', j'attend de vos nouvelles,
Paolo, Gurka,
Johnathan avec qui nous avons voyager une bonne dizaines de jours
Morisette, Georgia (May you compose a wonderful album),
Mira "Hippy Masala" & Shivanathur (the itinerant Saduu met in Hampi) ,
Dana (Healer) & Marie...
Also I specially thanks Ganesh (If you ever read Blogs ^^) for your holy protection during my travel for my and my sister
and many other wonderful people than I have forgotten to mentioned...

May we met again soon, my beautiful friend...

OLI.

1 commentaire:

Loki a dit…

La vache avait l'air un peu psychédélique, je croyais que c'était un animal sacré mais il semble qu'on ait le droit de les tagger. Sinon merci pour la carte, je l'ai bien reçue.